Trees and Lawn Evergreens (8” trunk diameter):
- All trees and lawn evergreens will be spot pruned to remove
dead or damaged branches and to develop the natural form of the plant.
- A cultivated and edged ring will be maintained at the base of all lawn trees
- All trees and evergreens will be checked throughout the season for various pests and fungus.
- A thorough spring clean-up will be provided:
To remove debris accumulated over the winter.
Hand or power rake turf areas
Aerating and fertilization of the turf areas, beds and small trees.
Prune / trim small shrubs and trees.
Correct bed lines and rake or cultivate beds.
Cut turf areas.
g. Mulching can be done at this time with either Shredded Hardwood or Leaf Compost.
- Autumn clean-up begins when the leaves are dropping
and the perennials are shutting down. We will clean each week and remove debris until there is no more to do or per your request.
We will do some minor pruning, mulch in the roses and other tender plants. I like to spray an anti transpirant on evergreens
and rhododendrons. In some cases I will spray a deterrent for deer and other animals; I also will wrap certain trees to protect
them from winter freeze/thaw.
- Throughout the winter season you might find me walking your yard to pick up debris and re-staking damaged limbs….I
do not plow snow but I have on occasions, as a courtesy, removed snow from walkways for those that do not have a service providing
- We will do our best to maintain your patios, walkways and driveways to keep
them neat and weed-free.